The Delonghi 14 Fin Oil Heater has 3 heat settings, a ComofTemp button and an anti-frost function which will prevent the pipes in the room from freezing.
Heat Power Setting
There are 3 heat settings to choose from on the Delonghi Oil Heater depending on how cold it is. The range of heating power from minimum to maximum is 1250 to 3000 Watt, so you can say goodbye to walking around your cold house during those cold winter nights.
The anti-frost function will maintain a room temperature of 5°c which will prevent the pipes in the room from freezing, in addition, you will be saving energy.
Easy To Move Around
You are able to easily move the 14 Fin Oil Heater to any room you wish to heat up because of the integrated handle and pre-assembled castors. There is also a storage compartment to prevent the cord from dragging while you moving the heater.
Thanks to the unique ComforTempfunction you can simply press the button and the heater will automatically work to reach and maintain the room temperature at the ideal comfort level.
Adjustable room thermostat to set and automatically keeps the desired temperature.
- 3 Different heating settings
- Handle and castors to make movement easier
- Saves up to 27% on energy bills by automatically maintaining the optimal room temperature
- Dimensions (wxdxh cm): 700 x 170 x 680 mm
- Rated voltage/Frequency (V~Hz): 220-230~50
- Anti-frost function: Yes
- Fins (n): 14
- For rooms up to (m³): 85
- Handle: Yes
- Heating power - Max (W): 3000
- Heating power - Med (W): 1750
- Heating power - Min (W): 1250
- Pre-assembled castors: Yes
- Safety thermostat (°C): Yes
- Switch with indicator light: Yes
- Weight: 20,8kg
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminium
- Warranty: 12 Months
No information from the brand.