The Ellies 2440VA,1440W Modified Sinewave Inverter with Trolley is an electronic product
designed and built to take low DC voltage power from
batteries and convert it to standard AC power.
The ELLIES FBIT2400 Modified Sine Wave 2400VA Inverter
is ideal for backup applications
. During load shedding and power outages, the UPS Inverter automatically supplies power to connected appliances for a period of time, based on power consumption
- Energy-efficient inverter/ UPS
- Easy to move around - mobile trolley system
- Plug & play system
- Multifunction LCD display & buzzer alarm
- Ideal for home & office use - indoors only
- Auto-restart during AC recovery to prevent damage
- The UPS Inverter plugs directly into mains power to charge batteries.
The Ellies FBIT2400 Modified Sine Wave Inverter
can typically run a small LED TV (50W), a satellite (30W), a DVD player (65-175W), an alarm (20W), a LED lamp (5 x 5W) and a mobile phone (5W) for 9 hours or more.
Inverter comes with Battery.
- Ideal for home, office and indoor use.
- Overload protected.
- Built in ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch) with adjustable
- mains failure sensitivity.
- Built in intelligent battery charger.
- Battery saving and low battery disconnect function.
- Fossil fuel and pollution free.
- Automatically shuts down to prevent damage to your
- equipment and inverter if maximum output is exceeded.
- Notifies you if there is a flat battery or a risk of overloading.
- Easy to move around and setup when required.
- Movable trolley system.
- Warning buzzer.
- Input power: 24VDC
- Output power: 220VAC
- Temperature: 0-40°C
- Transfer time: 15-20ms, 40ms max
- Dimensions: Height 587 X Dept 480 X Width 455 (mm)
- Weight: 68.5 kg
- Warranty: 1 year for the inverter and casing
No information from the brand.