The Invest Solar Power Inverter/UPS is an electronic product designed and built to take low DC (Direct Current) voltage power from batteries, with the option of solar too, and convert it to standard AC (Alternating Current) power.
Features and Benefits
- Provides backup power in the event of power outages.
- Automatically transfers to battery power when needed.
- Electronics remain on when switching over to batteries.
- AGM solar battery.
- Built-in solar charger.
- Can be used off grid (with no mains connection).
- Intelligent battery charger.
- Unit is on wheels for easy moving.
- Multiple protections, such as:
o Notifications for low battery and overload.
o Low-battery disconnect function.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Output Power: 2000VA/1600W
- AC Output: 230V AC
- Output Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
- Battery Voltage Nominal: 24V DC
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C
- Transfer Time:Typical: 15-20ms, 40ms max
- Maximum Solar Input Power: 1500W
- Protection: Low battery alarm, low battery shutdown,overcharge, overload, over-temp, short-circuit
- Fridge = 110w
- Laptop = 45w
- 40" Tv = 31w
- Cellphone charger = 6w
- Decoder = 30w
- This will give you 4,5 hours of battery time.
- 1 x 1600W/2000VA Power inverter with built-in solar capability.
- 2 x 12V AGM maintenance free battery.
- 1 x Steel movable trolley on wheels.
- 1 x User manual.
Weight and Dimensions
- Width - 445 mm
- Height - 587 mm
- Depth - 480 mm
- Weight - 68.5 kg
No information from the brand.