Expand your horizons with the DX-format ultra-wide-angle AF-P DX NIKKOR 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR. Covering a focal length range of 10-20mm*1, the AF-P DX NIKKOR 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR will surprise and delight you with its ability to capture sweeping landscapes and stunning architecture. Created with a compact and portable frame, this lens comes with a suite of innovative NIKKOR technologies, such as the Vibration Reduction system and a quieter autofocus drive for an enhanced performance. Experience true optical brilliance shot after shot with the light and manoeuvrable AF-P DX NIKKOR 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR.
- Focal Length: 10-20mm Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 15-30 mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/4.5-5.6
- Minimum Aperture: f/ 22 to 29 The minimum aperture displayed may vary depending on the size of the exposure increment selected with the camera.
- Barrel Type: Metal barrel
- Camera Mount: F mount Type G AF-P DX lens with built-in CPU
- Full Time Manual Focus: Manual, Manual/Auto Autofocus controlled by stepping motor; separate focus ring for manual focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.22 m from focal plane at all zoom positions
- Internal Focus: No
- Internal Zoom: No, manual zoom using independent zoom ring
- Image Stabilization: Yes, Vibration Reduction
- Filter Thread: 72 mm (P = 0.75 mm)
- Weight: 230 g
No information from the brand.