The Invest Solar Power Inverter/UPS is an electronic product designed and built to take low DC (Direct Current) voltage power from batteries, with the option of solar too, and convert it to standard AC (Alternating Current) power.
Features and Benefits
- Provides backup power in the event of power outages.
- Automatically transfers to battery power when needed.
- Electronics remain on when switching over to batteries.
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Gel solar batteries.
- Built-in solar charge controller.
- Can be used off grid (with no mains connection).
- Intelligent battery charger.
- Compatible with AC mains and generator power.
- Auto restart while AC is recovering.
- Unit is on wheels for easy moving.
- Multiple protections, such as:
- 1 Year Warranty
Output Power: 3000VA/2400W
AC Output: 230V AC
Output Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
Battery Voltage Nominal: 24V DC
Operating Temperature: -10 -50°C
Transfer Time:Typical: 10-20 ms
Maximum Solar Input Power: 1200W
Protection: Over current, overload, over-temp, short-circuit
RuntimeFridge = 110w
Wi-fi router = 30w
Cellphone charger = 6w
Garage door motor = 550w
40" Tv = 31w
Electric fence = 30w
Gate motor = 14w
This will give you 4,5 hours of battery time.
1 x 2400W/3000VA Power inverter with built-in solar capability.
2 x 12V Gel maintenance free batteries
1 x Steel movable trolley on wheels.
1 x User manual.
Weight and Dimensions
Width - 445 mm
Height - 587 mm
Depth - 480 mm
Weight - 68.5 kg
No information from the brand.