Samsung EVO Plus microSDXC Memory Card, Read: up to 130MB/s Write: Lower than Reading Speed* Read/Write speed with UHS-1 interface, Speed Class (U1, V10, A1)
- Product Type: microSDXC Memory Card
- Family Line: EVO PLUS
- Application: Mobile phone, Smartphone, Tablet, etc
- Rated Capacity: 64GB, (1GB=1Billionbyte) * Actual storage capacity may be lower than the labeled capacity. Part of the storage may be used for system files and other storage control purposes.
- Interface: UHS-I, compatible to UHS interface
- Dimension (WxHxD): 15x11x1 mm
- Weight: Approx. 0.25g
- Accessory: SD adapter
- Speed: Read : up to 130MB/s Write: Lower than Read Speed* Read/Write speed requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds and it may vary among different host devices and testing conditions. * For products incompatible with UHS-I interface, the speeds may vary subject to different interface conditions
- Speed Class: U1, V10, A1
- Operating Voltage: 2.7~3.6V
- Storage Temperature: -40℃ to 85℃
- Operating Temperature: -25℃ to 85℃
- Durability: 10,000 mating cycles
- EMC: CE(UKCA)/FCC/VCCI/RCM
- Limited 10-year warranty. * Warranty does not extend to dashcam, CCTV, surveillance camera, and other write-intensive uses. * Warranty for SD adapter is limited to 1 year.
Please complete the following fields to leave a review for this product.
Please note, your review may not be visible immediately, so please check back later.
You may receive emails regarding this submission. Any emails will include the ability to opt-out of future communications.
What Is It
A service plan that allows for maintenance of your nominated appliance/s for a maximum period of
three years after the manufacturer’s warranty has lapsed.
How It Works
Teljoy EasyFix, at no extra cost to you after the initial once off fee, will provide labour and parts, as
deemed necessary, to restore the appliance/s to working order following the failure of a mechanical
part of the appliance/s due to a latent defect or as a result of normal wear and tear.
What Types Of Products Are Covered
The Expert Maintenance Plan covers a wide range of household appliances including: Fridges,
freezers, washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, stoves, ovens, hobs, extractors,
microwaves, TV’s, DSTV decoders and sound bars.
What Is The Cost
A once off fee of 11.5% of the product price.
How Do I Add The Extended Maintenance Plan To My Purchase
- Once you have added the appliance you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, you will be asked if you would like to purchase the Expert Extended Maintenance Plan for that particular product.
- If you choose to do so, you will be prompted to accept the Terms and Conditions
- Once accepted the amount for the Extended Maintenance Plan will be added to your shopping cart and you will proceed with the checkout process.
- Once your order has been delivered, register your appliance at https://extendmymaintenance.teljoy.co.za/ using the invoice supplied with your delivery.
Can I Add The Extended Maintenance Plan To A Product That Has Already Been Purchased
- Yes! You can still add the Extended Maintenance Plan for up to 3 months after the product purchase date.
- Login to your account on www.expertstores.co.za and navigate to your Account Profile page.
- Click on Order History. You will see a list of your previous purchases and any purchases eligible to have the Expert Extended Maintenance Plan added will display an asterisk*
- Click on the order number and you will see the option to add the Maintenance Plan under Maintenance Amount
- Add to your cart and continue the normal checkout process
Follow this link to apply for extended maintenance on your store-bought item. https://expertstores.co.za/account/extendedmaintenanceapply
Delivery of goods
Delivery- Important to note:
Expert delivers within the borders of South Africa only.
Deliveries are door to door and must be a physical address within the borders of South Africa and not a Post Box. We do not deliver to any postal addresses ie: deliver to a post box or to any post offices. Please ensure all delivery details including the postal code are accurate, as you will be liable for all additional handling and shipping charges as a result of such errors. Please also ensure that someone is available to sign for and receive your goods at the time of delivery. It will be deemed that you as the purchaser assign without prejudice and without a proxy to a party other than yourself to sign for your goods at your specified and confirmed delivery address should you be or not be present at time of delivery.
Should you have not received your delivery of goods after 24 hours of the expired delivery period you would need to contact us within a maximum of 48 hours. Should you fail to notify us of non delivery within the given period you agree that it would be deemed that you received the purchased goods.
Delivery of products purchased through the online store is subject to the geographical delivery framework as determined by our courier partner. Should your delivery address fall into one of these categories, you may be liable for the additional delivery cost, storage and or returning the parcel. (Category list as follows; plots, farms, mines, military bases, major chain stores, power stations, game reserves and lodges and harbours)
We will notify you of a failed delivery i.e: whereby no one was at the specified delivery address to receive and sign for the goods at the time of delivery. We will endeavour to reschedule the delivery with you within 24 – 48 hours; however you may be liable if any additional handling and shipping charges are incurred for a re-delivery.
Goods shipped in error /Incorrect goods delivered:
In the unfortunate event that you receive a delivery whereby the goods and or its quantity delivered to you does not match your products and it’s quantity as per your waybill/purchase order, you agree to notify us immediately upon receipt of such delivery on 087 095 5722 or via mail firstname.lastname@example.org, to have the incorrect goods collected and the correct goods delivered to you.
Damaged Goods delivered:
Please notify us within 24 hours of receipt of delivery on 087 095 5722 or email@example.com in the regrettable event that you receive a damaged product. We will do our utmost best to have the damaged product collected and a new product delivered to you within a maximum of 48 hours (weekdays only).
Price of delivery:
The price of your delivery is calculated automatically and will be displayed prior to the payment process, in the shopping cart and at checkout.
*Only the highest applicable delivery fee will be charged on multiple product purchases.
Delivery Periods important to note:
- We deliver on Monday to Friday from 08h00 to 17h00 to both business and residential addresses.
- No deliveries on a Saturday and Sunday and any Public Holiday
If you place your order before 12h00 on a Friday, as all deliveries exclude Saturday and Sunday, your delivery will be affected on Monday. Certain outlying Delivery Areas routes and centres may experience a 24-hour delay due to lack of transportation available to the location.
PLEASE NOTE: Delivery does not include installation. Should you require installation of your purchased product, we can arrange it for you at an additional cost.
You may collect from your selected Expert dealer by Prior written confirmation in order to ensure that the goods ordered are ready for collection and the payment has been received.